12 Feb 3 Ingredients DIY Facial Mask – Hydrated and Healthy Skin
Have you noticed any changes on your skin lately?
Especially with the change of season and the strong wind lately. My skin feels drier than normal.
If you are experiencing the same thing and you like all things natural, you are gonna love this DIY face mask!
I know it looks yummy! But these are almost the exact ingredients you need to hydrate, rejuvenate your skin and keep those acnes at bay!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 1 teaspoon yogurt (I highly recommend unsweetened Greek Yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon honey (personally I like to use raw honey)
- 1 teaspoon oats
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Apply a thick coat to your face with clean fingertips. Let it settle for 15 minutes.
- Gently rinse your face with warm water.
- Use a PH balancing toner and continue with your daily skincare routine.
Why these 3 ingredients?
->> Yogurt is loaded with vitamins and minerals that nourish and revitalize dehydrated skin. It also contains anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties as well as alpha hydroxyl acids, which kill acne-causing bacteria.
->> Honey has potent moisturizing and hydrating properties that promote smooth, supple skin.
->> Oatmeal is absorbent, and it sucks out all the bad oil that clogs pores, preventing acne and blackheads.
Make sure to clean your skin before putting the mask on and put a warm towel to open up your pores so that the nutrients of the mask to sink deep into your skin.
I also like to make a little extra to spoil my sweet tooth while having the mask on 😉
Try it out and let me know how you like it!
Want more like this?
- Get monthly newsletter on health and beauty tips delivered right to your inbox!
- Join TONI BRIDES REWARDS program and get special deals and coupons(up to $100 rewards and 50% off deals),